Page 1 of 3 123

Wink Port San Luis 4th Annual BBQ event 11/3 save the date, CCFCC & friends....

SAve the Date Saturday 11/3 courtesy of Central Coast Fisheries Conservation Coalition.
    Pending anticipated PSLHD permit ,also weather permitting, with rain backup day 1week later on 10th if required.
    Jim Banukus JR. Pitmaster & I + the Stella Maris Crew + as many of you as we can get to assist and contribute, side dishes, deserts, salads, snacks ,fish, beverages ,caseroles,potatoe dishes etc.

WE will Bring a Santa Maria OAk BBQ Pit, Sirloin or Trip tip Beef for dest 125-160+ppl, Linguica sausages ,grill toasted -garlic buttered sourdoughbread, Salsa, etc Dragon is bringing pinquito beans and green salad
    a Couple of fryers, oil, batter and coatings, propane stovess wasabi, soy sauce, cooking pans, serving utensils,+a couple folding serving tables.

Please bring your own plastic/paper plates, utensils,napkins,cups folding tables and chairs.

Inside the Turn area Next to the PUB unlesss redirected by authorites or affected parties.

Bring your families and fishing freinds, meet new ones, talk about boats, food , the one that got away, bring a few fillets of the one that didnt.

If you can contriute food or supplies including what we are planning on sound off

Invite Extended to sport and commercial fishermen PSl and Morro Bay area, PSL harbor district staff,patrol and employees, boatyard and launch area personel, Fishreports.net users, Local flotilla of Bako Navy, Fishing club members, CCFCC Supporters & board, Salmon enhancement and WSB enhancement members, Psl launch users of all sorts, fish counters, local fish wholeslers, etc. kayak fishing guys, local sportwriters, sea dogs, jack tars, old salts, shelbacks, wharfdudes,boatshow girls, marine mechanics,surveyors etc. etc.
    Please no lost land-lubbers, serial substance/ alcohol abusers, poachers, dangerous wanted felons,campain signs,litterbugs, seals, sea lions,otters or undersize fish.

Please share this info with appropriate people and Give me a rough count of your crew size and what you plan on bringing ,sharing etc.

lets make this afternoon fun, go fishing, meet ,greet, gab , eat share, discuss ,solve all out problems and enjoy the 4th annual CCFCC BBQ

Thanks to Mel De Lamotte & CCFCC For Underwriting the Main dishes and Supplies and Bob
    Hather For This Fishreport Forum.
    Im sure I left out somthing and someone so I will follow this thread.

TTT
    Last edited by B. A. Stewart; 10-10-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Thanks Barry, Nice talking with you today. I called Marty asking about details we discussed and left message. AA will do our best to play a part in this great get together.

I'm in with a big pot of new Mexico red chili, some pickled eggs and a few things for the raffle. I will also bring a table and a 3 burner colemen stove

Barry, I was told by the lady at PSLHD (I think her name was Marah) that if we have the BBQ on Marty's property, we wouldn't need a use permit. Double check w/ PSL and Marty on that.

Default THANKS CANVAS MAN MIKE for steppin up.

WE Gotcha down for that , Chili, table, Pickeld eggs and drawing items.
    Remember guys, CCFCC drawing tickets are free to attendees and items are donated.
    Fisihing club & salmon enhacement leaders+ members may do their own fundraising raffel and sell tickets at our gathering as well.
    I will donate items to all.

If there are free raffle tickets, might I suggest one prize per person? Last year there were too many tickets given to other people when they left. Some people looked like they were playing cards. Made the other people who waited around 'till the end, sick.
    Last edited by musselman; 10-12-2012 at 10:57 AM.

we gave 1 ticket per person but it seemed a couple of guys were holding lots of tickets for guys that left.
    so technically only 1 prize per person , maybe ticket holder /winner need be present at end??

I would say one ticket per person with no gifting of tickets. If you leave you forfeit your ticket. Fair for all who stick it out to the end. JMHO

A big thanks to Fish O Holics Tackle for once again helping with not one but two AVET REELS to be raffled off the day of the BBQ!

Stop in and see the new shop. Bobby has done a great job of filling it with the stuff that works in our area.

Will Bateman has also made a donation of one of his incredible paintings! Your place is not complete without a Will Bateman original.

Anglers Anonymous is looking for more items to raffle off at the BBQ!

As Barry mentioned there will be free tickets for everyone who attends as well as tickets you can purchase for the items being raffled as a fund raising event for Anglers Anonymous.

I know CCSE also has a few goodies to raffle as well. Come and be a part of your fishing community.
    Great to see so many of the regulars stepping up to bring side dishes. It would be nice to meet some new folks as well.

Count on me for some fish to fry.

Marty has kicked in some additional $support, consider him a friend of CCFCC , hes got our firewood covered and likely some raffle items as well. Thank you , we will try and make this the best BBQ yet.
    recent bite makes it likely we will have some smoked tuna, +if it keeps up some fresh Sashimi ,and maybe something more exotic to eat. thanks again to MArty at PSLBoatyard & sportlaunch.

Page 1 of 3 123