Page 2 of 3 123

Default Bbbq bbq bbq next sat 11/3

Bump, Reminder 4th annual CCFCC /PSL Free fishermen , friends & harbor community BBQ , Next Saturday Nov 3rd At the Sport launch Patio near the Turn-in for launch. weather permitting.
    B.Y.O. Potluck other side dishes, Drinks and Deserts , flatware utensills folding chairs & Tables.
    WE will Bring and Cook "Tri tip" instead of Sirloin for faster cooking large amount, Linguisa , Toasted Sourdough loaves plus Fryers for Fish , shrimp onion rings whatever we come up with.
    Setup <945 am, apetizers and snacks munchies start between 11-12 give or take, BBQ main serv and buffet line midafternoon when pitboss Jim B. tells us its ready.
    serv til food is gone or daylight waning. if weather threatens badly we will reschedule sat 11/10 backup date.
    Fishing club will have fundraising raffle, CCsalmon Enhancement will Sell raffle tickets to try and start seabass rearing in pens for Central coast release.
    we will also have a doorprize raffle FREE to attendees. please consider attending and bringing sidedishes or deserts to share. also, anything you want fried or BBQ grilled can likely be accomodated.
    hope to see you there, launch and fish, then stay and eat with us. Allmost evryone attending last 3 years was glad they did
    Morro Bay ,Ventura,Valley etc Saltwater fleets welcome as "friends".
    Last edited by B. A. Stewart; 10-27-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Weather prediction for the 3rd is 70 deg., 0% chance of rain and 10 to 15 mph winds. Sounds good! Tim

Bump, Sat BBQ forecast remains good, rain should be gone by then, warmer temps as well. stay tuned.

I would like to help at the bbq saturday I have trays pots pans cutting boards bbq tools if you guys need help just let me know you can call me at (805)474-8238
    thanks scott s fishergo

Scott goods talking to you, I hope pegleg or some one can give you a lift, WE have the basics but only 2 plastic tables . WE pciked up a couple wholecases of "choice or better tri tips", Jim may need help trimming them in the morning, and we may need general bbq help especially at key times . MArty is bringing Jockos beans I hear now.
    we should arrive between 8:15 and 8.30 and get setup.
    No rain in forecast , maybe perfect at PSL. SAt BBQ locked and loaded, see you there.

So you guys think you need more tables and chairs?

HARD TO TELL if we "need" them but please bring some just in case? we just never know ,as we have no count other than the last few years example , i dont remember having too many tables and chairs in the past, we have relied on seawall, tailgates , etc to supplement the couple of picnic tables and bbq tables,chairs we drag up there.
    thsi is partially stone soup style, what shows up is what we have. so if you can fit em in the truck, wed like to try and fit them in.

Would love to be at this event, but John and I have to work. Sounds like it will be fun.

We're rolling, see you @ PSL, Thanks to all who help make it happen and those who happen to make it.
    GWATCDR, 11/3 7am

We had a great time today seeing Barry and all the familiar fishermen at the BBQ. The crew did a superb job at preparing the food and drink, raffle etc. I hope I can do more to help our next year.
    Bob Hather

Page 2 of 3 123