Default Tuesday solo run .

Ran in grease out west about 50 miles and found a little action for 6 albacore. Landed a triple solo . A double and a single . Zukers with white worked . After my 15 minutes of fame I was not able to produce any fish . Did see a swordy about 70 pounds 10 feet from my boat . Jumpers and marks at 40 feet at 25 miles out too. Green there . 64+ water in the afternoon . Glass all day . Ran out and in at 27 knts. Alot of low numbers today . Those who fished into the sundowner did better .

Thank you for calling out the numbers, Dan we ended up with 4

Glad You Got some . Nice Day on the water !

Dan, thank you for the numbers as well, certainly made a difference for most (other than us). Tried every trick in the book and couldn't get them to go, oh well.

You sure the swordy you saw wasn't just a shark on the surface? We saw a TON of sharks out there today sunning and swimming slow.
    Keeping the waters safe for baitfish one kill at a time...

I would not believe it either if it wasn't 10 feet away. I had a side view in glass conditions. I saw lots of sharks too. This was not . I guess there is a small chance it could have been a marlin , But it was shorter and thicker. I t swam away towards my jigs ! Could you imagine !

**** yes I could imagine. Almost sounds like it would be worth it to motor over the night before and drop down some baits deep and just wait for the morning to troll again. Getting a 100+lb swordy + a handful of albies would make an epic trip!
    Keeping the waters safe for baitfish one kill at a time...