Default Running out for albies- monday

Heading out tomorrow, out of PSL. Is anybody else going out? probbably heading towards the donut area.... "Therapy" will be on ch68.

Good luck man, if you decide to go on Tuesday as well/instead let me know. I got the day off. Hope you whack em!!!
    Keeping the waters safe for baitfish one kill at a time...

Good luck, I did see another boat going out tomorrow, maybe you can work together. Try "The Proper Chap" Adam
    I hope you do well. He will be north of you.

Wish i could say that such a historical location such as the donut has produced any thing but small numbers and smaller fish this year but i can't. it really looks nice and i hope things change for you. i am going further north.

Im going outa MB (PSL is just to time restraining) and heading west , then south towards the donut .....if the bite is good... will give ya shout!...

We were out on wednesday, and worked the western zone; 20n 40w. jig fish were scattered and it soundedd like most had 0-5. About 10 mi south was working good for a few guys @ 10n 40w.
    we got 3.

I think I would go north looking at the latest satellite.

SST says 00n 40w zig zagN; hope you guys get em!

25/35 Is where I would start . Its closer , proven to have fish last week and easier to get home. The chloro over there was pretty nice too . I hope someone hits that area . I would start trolling on the warm side of the break and go towards the warmest area . Thought I was done ! Maybe one more trip ? Addicted !