Page 2 of 2 12

Ill be out tomorrow, working down off the 3 and Arco area. 68 Tail Chaser

-Owen

Owen (Tailchaser),

Thank you for letting us know about your plans tomorrow and thanks for signing on to what appears to be one of the few websites with local salmon reports. We might have to work a little harder for our pink down here compared to the folks up north, but good communication and teamwork will help the cause.

I'm unable to get out until next Friday (4/26). The weather looks pretty decent in the foreseeable future so I (and all the armchair fishers out there) anticipate hearing from you guys.

Go get em
    Scott

Seriously guys, it's Sunday night (8:30) after 2 great weather days on the water and nobody has posted a report all weekend!

Some of us have honey-do's, kids, etc. and can't make it out very often. Any and all reports are welcome, even if ya didn't catch anything it helps to hear about bait, depths, lure choice, bird activity, fleet size, and the like.

As previously mentioned, I will be out there dragging lead this Friday and will report back that night.

Scott

Scott, i think thats b/c not many have been caught. No reports usually is an indicator that nothing is going on. I caught 2 Saturday. biggest was 14 lbs
    here is a link to those fish pics...

Soquel Hole Saturday 4/20

(sorry to use that sites forum to display my pics but fishreports.net doesnt really post pics very easily if at all right now)

PM me and lets exchange info. Im always looking to get another good guy in my circle of buddies that go out with me. Maybe i can help get that skunk off ya! I am by no means an expert nor do i pretend to have salmon fishing all figured out. There are plenty of people on here who do. I do put in the effort, however, and i try and put myself in areas and locations that have higher numbers of fish and have those high counts more often.
    Last edited by Reuben; 04-22-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Fished last Saturday 4/20 in not such great weather, very sloppy they called for 10 or less but it was blowing. Stopped right away right of the 3 rigs on birds working. The first rod I put out gets bit in my hands and popped off soon after bummer. Worked down towards Arco metering tons of life from 40 to 110ft with good marks all the life is at 3 rigs and down. It was just hard to keep everything inline with wind out of the south east blowing 20 with a wind swell and a south swell made for hard fishing conditions. Ran back to the barn early but ran up into light house for good measure.Not much life up there but water was much colder. Gonna give it a another try Thursday or Friday!

Page 2 of 2 12