Default thanks for the honesty!

Fished out of PSL with my Bro In Law Ray Cloud last weekend. Pulled a bone head maneuver when I lost my wallet while dropping off a late package in the marina bathroom right before pulling out of the launch on the Joy Lynn. We were just around the small rock jetty when I realized it was gone. Ray turned back and my son and I went ashore to see if it hand been turned in. As I was just about out of hope I found Harold and was asking him just as the young woman who cooks up the morning hash comes in and says a wallet was turned in. "Praise God!!!" I shouted...and after telling her my name, my wallet was returned, fully intact. So I want to give a huge shout out the good Samaritan who found my wallet and turned it in. THANK YOU. It makes me proud to know that folks like you are still around and are hopefully the norm at PSL, which has been my saltwater fishing headquarters for over 30 years. Thank you all.

Lucky you! This just proves that there are still honest people out there.

You are lucky! It's hard to lose a wallet when especially when all you IDs and credit cards are in it.

Lucky You and it really proves....It's been a pleasure to know about your experience.
    If you are interested about fishing reports, have a look at my WEBPAGE.