Default Morro Bay rockfish/Saturday

Fished rockfish on Saturday afternoon with great weather..We did not get away from the ramp until 1pm but the wind had died off by then and it was just a big long interval swell downhill to Hazards...We fished 80-100ft between Spooners and the house on the hill for a steady pick on nice rockfish and a couple 25" inch lings...On the way back O saw what looked to be some squid on the Shell Mound in about 90 ft but we did not stop to check it out..At the fish cleaning station it looked like everyone did pretty well on the rockfish and there were also some nicer bonito caught close to shore...It was a nice " 3 hour tour"...Jeff

Excellent. Going out tomorrow morning

Thanks for the report Jeff!!!
    Steve
    BigSwell

Went north up Pt Estero. Slow bite until drift picked up then broke open. Rock cod limit in 30 minutes then spent rest of time filling my ling limit. Great day on the water ahead of the storm

Sunday

We made bait at the bouy, then ran north on a 270 dragging lines for Bonita or skips no takers could be found. Turned east and got our Ling limits and limits of rock cod. We did see lots of life several whales and a pod of dolphin that stretched it seemed 1 mile ether direction.

The Lings sure like the mini mackerels!

One of the nicest days on the water.

58 deg water

Am I the only one having blank posts showing up? The one from anger management is blank. It's been happening for a week. The last post is blank

Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    Am I the only one having blank posts showing up? The one from anger management is blank. It's been happening for a week. The last post is blank
    I have seen the same thing when viewing on my iPad, I thought maybe if I looked from the computer it might be different. It's a pain that some blank posts are 20 times longer than every other post.
    Also there is an icon posted to every new post, looks like a page or a file. Now that I'm typing this I can see at the bottom of the text window there is an option to ad that or other icons, I have no icon selected.