Default Warning warning warning that does not compute!!!

OK here is the. NEW THREAD!!!

Since the the last of you continue to show no respect from Atascadero to Bakersfield to points beyond suffer your fait...The shere fact that that you show no respect to the local commercial fisherman. Nor the local Sportfishing community is what you have chosen. And to scoff and attack these folks shows total Disrespect...

There are a few of you that should just BLOW EACH OTHER!!!

You SOLD OUT!!!

Buy the way, I didn't see where stupid seal even had a post on this thread...did it get erased?

Dragon
    Last edited by Dragon; 12-07-2015 at 11:40 PM.

Yes Dragon it looks like his post was pulled.

…I'm speechless.

Here's the ****ING deal BOYS.. Quit *****'n and go fishing.
    Yea I was born and raised locally and probably know a few of you on both sides of the drama.
    Comm guys are dependant on the fish stocks to pay bills; therefore the less fish caught by sport boats tha better..PERIOD....well...except for the few they let their local buddies know about ;-)

Wow. Not another draining thread I hope. Don't do the path of "commercial vs sport" and who's working to pay bills. Most of us know and see each other around. I do have CF numbers on my boat and the stellar days Ive had this year was finding fish on our own and doing our own thing.

Wow CCNative, your first post and you added so much to the community. Thank you!

We all have an equal right to the fish stocks of California and the USA. No one group is entitled more than the other. Doesn't matter if you are a native or came from Kansas.

Nobody is required to be a commercial fisherman. It is a tough job that has its ups and downs like everything else.

Commercial fisherman read this board and heck they may even get an advantage from it at times. I have no issue with that.

This board was invented to share information about fishing and to post fish reports. Kinda like its name implies.

Sucks that the weather makes the fishing a little tough right now. Would rather be fishing that posting.

I'm saying we both have equal rights to the resources and that whole thing was bu!!$hit.

It doesn't make it right but you can't deny the facts. Its the exact reason why a couple of these comm boys are flexing their keyboard muscle, and posting BS.
    They don't want other people to catch fish locally (unless they know you WELL)

sound allot like a change of name? ignore it. I am a comm` and there is no call for this poop fair fishing to all if the weather ever gets better.
    Last edited by Bodean; 12-13-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Five stars.

Default cf numbr

Quote Originally Posted by fish bone View Post
    Wow. Not another draining thread I hope. Don't do the path of "commercial vs sport" and who's working to pay bills. Most of us know and see each other around. I do have CF numbers on my boat and the stellar days Ive had this year was finding fish on our own and doing our own thing.
    um nut sur but dnt we all hav cf numbr on my boat

did u mean fg numbr?