Page 1 of 2 12

Thread: Guadalupe

Default Guadalupe

Where's the reports from the local guys who did the shogun gaudalupe trip

He posted this one on BD but you may not like it.

Just got back from a 5 day to guad on the Shogun. Big strong fish, and lots of them. The capt. and crew are second to none. If you need a more detailed report hop on and make one.
    Just a side note, for the 60 and over crowd, don't book a trip on a long range boat to a place like Guadalupe island unless you are physically able to hook and fight your own fish. I watched the deckhands handle fish for the majority of the folks on the boat due to lack of oxygen bottles, and gerritol. I give a **** how many fish you've caught in your life, there comes a time where you need to hang it up and make room for the willing and ABLE. Respect to the crew for having the strength, and patience to complete an epic trip.

Wow, that guys a d!ck.

I'll bet everyone was trilled when this guy stepped on the boat! Comeon Man!

Yeah not much info there

Quote Originally Posted by rowdyrosco View Post
    Wow, that guys a d!ck.
    I totally agree with you on this one

Quote Originally Posted by rowdyrosco View Post
    Wow, that guys a d!ck.
    You stirring up **** again? Guess you weren't referring to me since I caught more tuna than you.

Any report foskie ? I'd like. To hear how it went, what gear, any recommendations ?

Quote Originally Posted by foskie View Post
    You stirring up **** again? Guess you weren't referring to me since I caught more tuna than you.
    And you fought every one of them to the death. There were people on that boat that probably didn't get 50 cranks in for the whole trip, they came home with a load of fish tho. Sporting, what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    Any report foskie ? I'd like. To hear how it went, what gear, any recommendations ?
    Majority of the fish were over 100#. 45 min -1hr fight. HX raptor or Talica 20 or 25 with 80 braid and 5' fluro. If you had a rig with 100 that you could cast past the seals you would still get bit. Troka 5/0 hooks offset , crimped on leave a gap like ring hook. Prepare to get your *** kicked

Page 1 of 2 12