Default anyone have a pilothouse/walk around?

I am wondering if anybody has a smallish (20-28') pilothouse or walk around (Davis, Parker, Farralon, Striper, Trophy, Skipjack, etc...)that they don't use enough or are willing to do a swap a couple times a year with me.

I have a nearly new (2016 for both) SeaFox Commander 226 center console, and a 20' Travel Trailer with a bunkhouse (sleeps 4 comfortably, up to 6 if you convert the dinette and at least 2 are kids). Both are immaculate and I keep them that way. I fish 95% day trips, and my vessel is perfect almost all the time. But, a couple times a year, I like to either get a slip in Oxnard and stay for a couple days, or head up to Cojo and anchor for a night or two, to surf and fish. If anybody wants to do a day for a day swap for either of my toys, let me know! Would love to work something out, not really interested in buying another boat to use a couple days a year.

Shoot me a message. I would do a day for day swap, an agreement with a set amount of days per year, or even possibly lease the boat for a fair rate as needed.
    Last edited by Ncor33; 03-13-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Bakersfield, wasco, and the Ceantral Coast soon

Just sent you a PM, Sir

Quote Originally Posted by liveforfishined View Post
    Just sent you a PM, Sir
    No message received sir!

Bakersfield, wasco, and the Ceantral Coast soon

OK, Let's try again. Sent another PM

Bump, in case anybody is interested!