Default 400+ good used rockfish/ling cod jigs for cheap today & tomorrow 4/8-9 in SLO

We still have around 150 good ready to fish heavy jigs for local rockfish and ling cod, and Salas and Tady yo-yo jigs for So. Cal. yellowtail, all priced to sell. The top three rows that you see in the photos below are all priced at $3 each.

We just moved them all to Pismo Pickers Antique Store in the Pismo Coast Shopping Plaza, 537 5 Cities Dr, Pismo Beach, CA 93449
    Phone: (805) 773-3777.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VintageOffshoreTackleSLO; 04-23-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Wow wish I had seen this a few weeks ago.
    I am looking for a good boat rod and reel for fishing off of Morro Bay.
    Ling Cod, Rock Cod and I would love to fight a big White Bass or Halibut. Can you give me some info on what you recomend and if you have a set up please message me I would like to get a good set up.
    Anyone who can recommend what they like to fish with please let me know. I am more of a surf fisherman moved to Central Coast last July from Philadelphia fished the Jersey shore and Outer Banks my entire life.
    I have fished a few times so far out of Morro Bay and was lucky to win a trip on the Biggest Badest Ling Cod tourney last year. I see some fish with Braid and most with mono. What do you all recomend, like or diss like? I am sure if you got snagged with braid its a loss but if you have a big Cod on its a win.

Thank you

Avet SX/MXL on a 25-40#rod, spooled with 40# power pro. That will catch anything we have here. Check out Jerry's in MB for used rods/reels.

Thank you Rowdyrosco. I will stop into Jerry this weekend and see what he has.
    I see this site does not get much traffic on fishing reports.
    Is there a site with more conversation and reports of whats catching?
    I am not looking for location a much as the action by boaters and shore based fishing people.
    Since I am new to the area not sure of seasons. I would love to get out for tuna or some offshore but still have not found that answer.
    Waters are a bit cold as far as I can see. I heard last year someone hooked up with a bluefin on a ling cod rod out of Morrow Bay or Port SL.

Thanks for thr reply