Default Does anyone talk fishing anymore?

I have been off the water since the salmon "non-opener" due to work and family stuff, but am headed out this weekend if the winds and swell cooperate..Has anybody been fishing out of Morro Bay who would like to share?....Thanks....Jeff

Bakersfield, wasco, and the Ceantral Coast soon

Too much wind to go fishing!!!! Waiting it out!!! If you haven't noticed, for the first time I can ever remember, for more than 2 days this week all the sport boats along the coast sat it out. Hope this isn't the new "Norm". Just checked the Southern buoy reports and they are still blowing 29 kts with 9 ft seas at the corner of the Mexican border at the dog leg. 3 days in a row!!!
    Last edited by liveforfishined; 04-28-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Salmon seems slow but PSL did post some on Facebook this afternoon. I haven't made it over to the coast this year to fish salmon.

A few more salmon caught outa port today... I got one outa mb a few weeks back fish n game and checker were at the dock said it was first of the yr they'd seen here... they might finally be showing up here

Were with everyone else, waiting on a break. Looks like Thursday is it. Too bad I am working. Blown out again Friday Saturday Sunday!

That's amazing. While everyone is siting around worried about the weather, we put on back to back limits of nice crome fish this weekend. I got no word no nothing. Went fishing and found them on our own.

Weather has been nice for the last few days. Unless 30kts is forecasted all night you almost always have the morning.