Page 2 of 12 1234 ...

Thread: Tuna water

I just looked at Terafin which showed 61 degree water 43 mi west from MB. Also Sailflow shows the wind calm for the next three days.
    Bob

Let's hope this is the yr finally.. we put in more then 400 miles last yr for a consolation prize of skip jacks n bonito.more then ready to make runs again this yr..

Bakersfield, wasco, and the Ceantral Coast soon

Hope you guys do get a chance to go and Bayshore is reporting someone at the Davidson got a couple Albies there. 41 miles is a great area out there and usually has a lot of life out there when stuff is in. Last year, we went out there several times and almost every time there was lots of sea life. Keep your eyes on the Terns!!!!

Talked to my commercial buddy who got 1 albacore today 30 miles south of the Davidson. Purple and black cedar plug.

I met a guy today that said there were albacore heads in the garbage at the MB cleaning station. Also, unconfirmed, heard the 61 degree water was about 30 mi out of MB but it has been cloudy for a week so we have no satellite. I don't see any good weather on the 10 day forecast.
    Bob

Bakersfield, wasco, and the Ceantral Coast soon

Thanks Windfall, sure wish those guys would report in. Really hard on this land locked guy right now. Info would help.

Guys were catching Albacore out of Monterey on Monday and Tuesday to the SW. Looks like it's all the same water, so just have to wait until the winds lay down to get out there for them.

Good shots today now we need the wind to lay down. Still about 50+miles out to the warm clean water

Anyone know how to add an image on a droid so I can share the shot?

Water according to temp break today looks really good outside of mb towards the donut and north. Weather doesn't look bad Wed. I'm gonna check it out then

Page 2 of 12 1234 ...