Page 1 of 2 12

Thread: Bonito

Default Bonito

Anybody getting any? Going to go out wed and if the bones are around, Iíll bring some trolling rods, the kids love them!

Id like to know too, My wifes personal favorite as well as barracudas

We're going out fri sat. Gonna look for bonita then fall back to Rockcod. I'll pass on info if we find any

Quote Originally Posted by biteson View Post
    We're going out fri sat. Gonna look for bonita then fall back to Rockcod. I'll pass on info if we find any
    I'm going to try to do the same tomorrow. Hit Morro yesterday lots of dolphins and black rockfish.

I heard they were out there tues but wed water was dirty inside so didn’t look too hard, stuck with rockfish

Went out yesterday morning outa mb.. Morning swell and wind made ocean a bit lumpy but manageable tried for bonita for noda didn't hear anyone on radio either. Came into mdo for some rockcod back in by 1 warm day.

Where have people been getting the bonita? We tried straight out of the rock about 7 miles where there was a temp break from 58 to 60 and south

Quote Originally Posted by biteson View Post
    Went out yesterday morning outa mb.. Morning swell and wind made ocean a bit lumpy but manageable tried for bonita for noda didn't hear anyone on radio either. Came into mdo for some rockcod back in by 1 warm day.

Where have people been getting the bonita? We tried straight out of the rock about 7 miles where there was a temp break from 58 to 60 and south
    Fished same area as well yesterday, limits for 3 and 4 lings only schools we marked were blues, tons of bait and birds.
    Bones were caught out front port slo while rockfishing we havent seen any around morro bay or avila since

Quote Originally Posted by angleraddict View Post
    Fished same area as well yesterday, limits for 3 and 4 lings only schools we marked were blues, tons of bait and birds.
    Bones were caught out front port slo while rockfishing we havent seen any around morro bay or avila since

They caught them yesterday and today out of POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor31 View Post
    They caught them yesterday and today out of POS.
    Just saw the reports, hopefully they get with it like a few years ago it when it went wfo.

Hopefully they'll be there Tuesday.

Page 1 of 2 12