Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Yellowtail

So maybe a dumb question but why cant the idiots who slam be simply eliminated from the board?
    Maybe one warning then Adios MF%##^^*

I would say its probably personal messages and not posted right on the board but what do I know?

Back To The Thread subject, It Was A Decent Yellowtail But lookas Closer To 15 To 17 lbs. Odd year so far, pretty good salmon run thus far and several 70 lb class bft caught out of monterey

That's a good size Yellowtail. I'll be happy if I top something like that this season.

Default What happened to the forum?

Mr. fishfitr,

I see what you mean.

The Forum has changed. I can't use any HTML BB codes or use any website links. All my old posts are un-readable.

Is this on purpose?

I have been posting in ... Fishing Tackle, USA Salt Water: New Jersey and USA Saltwater:New York Sheepshead Bay & Coney Island. Some, on the old forum and since 2012 on the new forum.

Before January I had many regular readers. My posts have many thousands of views.

A Florida Captain Private Messaged me. The forum WAS part of his advertising.

Over the winter "www,fishingreportsnow,com" died. Is "www,fishreports.net" dead too?

Is the California page the only thing that still lives.

Who administers the forum?

Coopie
    John Cooper

Well, this forum used to be pretty good. I actually fished a crapload back in the 90’s and early 2000’s up to about 2010 when I was doing other stuff. During those years, it was a popular website. Then my wife had breast cancer so we focused on a plant based diet for several years and didn’t eat much in the way of animal protein which included fish and I kind of lost interest a bit. She is fine now thanks to some lifestyle changes. I put a new motor on the boat and I am back at it. What happened is that too many times, a bite would happen and everyone and their brother would be coming here and the bite would stop so many local guys started a private website to limit the lurkers. It happended with the almighty God sea bass that no one likes to talk about. I also saw it at the end of my earlier fishing career with the albacore. So many guys from out of town came it a freaking joke at the MB launch ramp. I remember a line back to Giavonnis almost one morning. So.......too many friggin people I guess.
    Last edited by fishfitr; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:47 AM. Reason: personal mention

Haha, yeah @fishfitr, too many people. That's why it's called the world wide web. The way I look at it is anything you put up on the web literally everyone can see it including many people that you probably don't want to see it. Yeah what Taurus said, for me it's mostly just a matter of getting time on target. If I go out I usually come back with something yummy for the dinner table.
    Last edited by Bones; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12