Page 2 of 2 12

Pete - you don't even WANT to know how much money I've spent trying to get my boat ready for this year. I mean, it started with buying the **** boat last fall, and then I dove into all new electronics, salmon gear, wiring, plumbing... OMFG!

Very frustrating. I also put on new electronics. Can’t wait to try out. Hopefully we’ll be out on the water before June and catch some salmon

I can believe I just did a lot to my boat to very frustrating to say the least. Good news is we will all be ready when the time comes

Going to park boat on front yard this weekend to run the buffer on it. First time in 10 years. Something to do while waiting. Looks like I need new trailer brakes too, parts on way about 8 days.
    Last edited by clark; 04-10-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Been doing that but at the storage were i store my boat at. Took the windows out had them tinted put all new felt around the window frames changed the thermostat and impeller buffed the outside so far oiled the teak and made sure everything is in tip top shape. The list will go on and on as long as the guy at storage lets me work on it

So, I spent some time with a warden from the dept of wildlife today. Earlier this week, a mountain lion came onto my property and killed two sheep and the warden was taking a report on that. So while I had him I asked about fishing for this year. He said everything depends on how bad this thing gets of course, but he thought that the delayed seasons, like salmon, would just be 'moved back' as opposed to being shortened. The biggest issue is getting the ramps open. He explained that nobody at the dept feels like the actual fishing on private boats is a problem, but his point was that as soon as something goes wrong and you need Coast guard, harbor patrol, sheriff, chp, whatever... thats when stuff gets bad as far as transmitting things. He told me he was going out tomorrow on his kayak to get some rockfish.....

Thanks for that info

Same here, having the neighbor twins polishing the boat this weekend. They were looking for work so they could buy parts for a 63 Falcon they bought. They washed and waxed the motorhome a couple of weeks ago.
    I have been taking them and their dad fishing since they moved in 5 years ago. Really great kids who now love ocean fishing. I bought their fishing licenses for their birthday next week. Hope we get to use them this year.

Thats worth a million and most kind of you baja

Page 2 of 2 12