Thread: Grievance

Default Grievance

The right to freedom of association is recognized as a human right, a political right, and a civil liberty. The United States Constitution explicitly provides for 'the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances' in the First Amendment.

The way I see it there are quite a few folks around here that don't golf, and have a grievance with our government concerning access to coastal waters. A boat ramp might be a good place to exercise your first amendment rights concerning the issue. Just sayin.

rowdyrosco said, "The right to freedom of association is recognized as a human right, a political right, and a civil liberty. The United States Constitution explicitly provides for 'the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances' in the First Amendment.

The way I see it there are quite a few folks around here that don't golf, and have a grievance with our government concerning access to coastal waters. A boat ramp might be a good place to exercise your first amendment rights concerning the issue. Just sayin."
    I agree 100%
    The Lord Does Not Take Away Your Time On Earth Spent Fishing!

Agree with both of your statements. If people dont start standing up for themselves they might as well go sit in the closet with a diaper on
    I totally feel that californias freedom is at stake hear and we need to stand up for it. I am not a fan of golf either I just like to do what I want to do when I want to
    I hope you all understand what I am saying and have a great day. Thanks. oh Im nut some total nut either just the way I and wife feel

your personal freedom and rights do not trump the safety and welfare of the community. suck it up buttercup

Are the few of you forming a Googan squad
    I'm with Taurus on this

bill of rights says different.
    any of you driving on the road puts my life in danger

There’s a whole 3 people in SLO county in The hospital right now from Chinese Virus. Does that really justify stripping our rights away and flushing our whole economy right down the toilet? State and local governments are so drunk on power right now it’s absolutely ridiculous.