Page 1 of 2 12

Default Recreational Sportfishing Opening?

I just heard on the news that SLO is going to open up sportfishing, private and charter business.

Heard some reports of squid on the coast.

When's salmon opener?

Expected to open May first into October

Sportfishing was never closed in slo county. Ramps and launch facilities were closed due to shelter in place. You can still fish from beach, cliffs, rocks. And some lakes. TBD when facilities open

Wow that is some great news. Thanks for the report

Brent at PSL is talking to Harbor on Wednesday about re-opening the sport launch. I got this from Brent on Monday evening. I only hope the launch get opened soon as I am running out of Honey-dos and wife will find more if I don't go fishing and put some meat in the freezer soon.
    The Lord Does Not Take Away Your Time On Earth Spent Fishing!

I went by the ramp today at about 3pm. The driver of the City truck and trailer that has been blocking the ramp happened to be siting in it. He told me the ramp is opening tonight, sounded like midnight, there will no longer be anything blocking the ramp tomorrow. So he said.

Read the same thing as Kemo on a BD thread. But thanks Kemo

Be respectful of the ramp opening and don’t blow it for everyone. Launch and retrieve your boat with commen sense!! And don’t Bu!!sh:t in the parking lot!!!

Good advice fish bone luckily for me I mostly fish weekdays

The following is from PSL that I received a copy of and am posting here for everyone to see... I am only the Happy Messenger so if ya don't like the rules or feel you can't comply please take it up with the PSL Harbor management. I was also told that Morro Bay is going to re-open with the same rules, but I do not know the date of Morro Bay's opening.

continued next post

SORRY FOR SO MANY POST..... TO GET THIS OUT THE BOARD WOULD NOT LET ME POST IT ALL TOGETHER SO I HAD TO SPLIT IT UP INTO THE FOLLOWING POST.
    Last edited by Trick'a Fish; 04-22-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    The Lord Does Not Take Away Your Time On Earth Spent Fishing!

Page 1 of 2 12