Default Am I The Only One Fishing

Nice weather today and the ocean seemed a bit healthier today
    Scored a few minimacs right away and stayed around the flats targeting halibut
    Caught and released a 5 ft wolf eel and kept a 26 in halibut
    Saw a whale
    No sign of a ling and the octopus are thick without them.

Yea i went out of PSL today as well took a buddy after rockfish and I’m not sure what the deal was but it was a hard fished day for us we had Mack’s all over the boat all day long but couldn’t bring in more than 1/2 limits of RF the biggest silver lining was my 8 year old caught a 4’ dogfish first thing in the morning so he was happy the rest of the day

Glad you're getting out there. Plenty of fish pics on the PSL Facebook page. Guys are fishing. Thanks for posting a few more details on here! Hali bite seems to be decent!

Went out of psl today for limits of rockfish before 8:30 then headed to red light for salmon. Lots of shorts today, landed 7 shorts before we got the 13 pound keeper.
    Think it time to learn bounce balling for halibut.
    Last edited by clark; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:45 AM.

CLARK. Please don’t tell us you netted and “LANDED” those 7 shorts. Every salmon you put in a net or on the deck of your boat is a dead salmon. Their scales are incredibly fragile and when they come off they are vulnerable to infection and disease and will certainly die.
    If you need to,find something the length of a legal salmon, mount it on a pole, and hold it next to the salmon in the water so you don’t have to put the poor ******* in your net!
    Joe

Released in the water. Should not of used the word landed.Felt bad for one hook in eye. When the fish can’t pull self from clip it’s short. Lots of shorts. One boat on the radio said 15 shorts to two keepers. Hope all the shorts will be good for next year.
    Last edited by clark; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:09 PM.