Page 2 of 2 12

Bob what numbers did you fish off Bragg

We went 250 degrees for 45 mi. But they are now getting big scores of fish at 35 miles.
    Bob

I fished last Sunday 05/37 on good break and marks for 4 singles in the morning. Ended up at 02/30 all doubles until the 16th went in the box. Just couldn’t reel anymore so hit the barn at 1:30

I am likely to look around the donut tomorrow the 24th. Are there any other out there thinking the same. I plan to check out the Morro Bay ramp this afternoon to see if anyone fished outside today. I'll be back on this page this evening.
    Bob

Cannot go Monday, but Tuesday is a possibility. Be interested to hear if there was any news offshore from the weekend boaters.

There weren't any boats returning to the ramp on Sunday from outside. I will be out there today along with one to two other boats. We plan to start at the donut. I will post this evening when I return.
    Windfall
    Bob

We went to the donut today for no fish. There was some sea life like whales, a few birds and some bait. After trolling around there for an hour I trolled up to the elbow. No takers along the way. There were a couple of swordfish and we threw mackerel for nothing. Several boats covered the area from the Cape San Martin Buoy to the donut out to 60 mi. No fish were spotted or caught.
    Bob

@windfall / Bob:
    Wow, what a ride, I show the elbow is around 90 miles from MB. Great scouting Bob, wish you guys would have connected, at least the swords made something interesting and sounds like the WX was fair enough!

Thanks for the great report. Too bad the swords didn’t play.

Page 2 of 2 12