Page 1 of 2 12

Default Heading outside?

Thinking of taking a look outside with this great weather. Anyone else have the desire to head out?
    Joe

Going Sunday
    there is a group out today hopefully they find them.
    boat is the anglermangement will be on 68 i like to talk lol

Any luck out there? Iím planning on heading out to the doughnut tomorrow morning early.
    Joe

Was out Sunday, just short of the Donut. Water was cold and getting colder. No signs. Worked north for nada. Heard of one hookup on the radio. Any other reports?
    Steve on the Stray Kats

We went out on 270 35 miles then worked north. Plenty of life out there starting at 28 miles 59 deg water at 35 miles 63 degree water. water was dirty got cleaner as we went further north. Had a visit from a 8-10 ft shark, believe it was a whitey. Did not meet up with any Tuna. We were able to pick up a few mackerel between the on the way out. Called it quits around 3:00 headed in picked up dinner with a nice load of rock fish.

20 bluefin on the New Hustler out of Ventura today

Most likely they went behind Catalina.

The weather is looking okay to look outside Morro Bay on Sunday. I'm waiting for an updated Terrafin image to see how far to run. Maybe we can get some other boats to run together if conditions permit. We caught 5 albacore this week 45 mi off of Fort Bragg. I hope they get down here this season.
    Bob

The weather forecast has turned bad for going offshore this weekend. The satellite image shows the warm water moved into 20 miles 260 degrees from the rock. I will wait for a better forecast.
    Bob

August 23,24,25 look like decent weather days for an offshore run. The blue water is out by the donut. I'm shooting for Monday.
    Bob

Page 1 of 2 12