Page 1 of 2 12

Thread: Sea Monster

Default Sea Monster

IMG_9241.jpg

I hear they are tasty - we'll see. Got him fishing for lings in about 90' off the Ab farm. Not a red hot day for us but what we got was all quality. Weather got a little sporty but the new boat is such a champ out there - we fished till 4:00 and had a blast. Nothing on the bounce ball but at least I didn't lose any gear this time! I loved my Gregor but this baby is a whole new world. IMG_5013.jpg

I've been told that the wolf eel mates for life .
    Too bad you only got one (for the survivor)

rumor has it that this wolf eel had been cheating on his wife ! just karma doing its job.

well now I'm all sad......

Ha. Pic of a lefty lib holding up a wolf eel. That’s the Post of the year. Your hat sucks by the way. Trade it in for a red one that supports your country.

I do support my country. We apparently don't agree - thats supposed to be OK in this country. FWIW I am a registered Republican, I just don't believe we should choose an lying a-hole as our leader. What does this have to do with fishing?

Well said, Tinman

Hey, I’m an Azzhole and some of my best friends are Azzholes. But we’re still good people.....

Good people don't spread hate.

Nice catch Tinman. I've never seen one of those live, only in pictures. How did it taste?

Yes, how did it taste?
    Similar to any other fish?

Page 1 of 2 12